Grogheads Steam Group - Friday Night Rumble

Started by Bison, November 15, 2012, 06:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

OK.  I've decided to be proactive here and start up the first weekly Grogheads Steam Group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/grogheads Friday Night Rumble.  The plan is to start small and work our way up to something bigger and better.  Not sure what the hell that means exactly.

Grogheads Friday Night Rumble (16NOV)
Left 4 Dead 2
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/grogheads#events
If you want to lock in a slot please post on the event calendar.  The priority for playing will go to those who sign up.  If we have 4 or less, we'll just play a normal campaign.  If we have more then we can either do a versus game, with Groghead zombies taking on Groghead survivors, or have two groups playing a campaign.

I'm open to what we as a group would do the following weeks.  Either more L4D2 or another FPS game or we could be more ambitious and start a Warlock game.

Bison

If we work out a plan then I'll go ahead and schedule events out several weeks in advance so folks can plan accordingly.

Bison

Oh and it'll start at 10 pm EST.  Not sure what the hell that equates to in Euroland but I think 2 am and breakfast time for surfers in Hawaii.

Gusington

Thanks for putting this together. I've sent you a box of donuts.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Just make sure you sign up over at the Steam group.  I like those ones with the maple stuff on top.  mmm....maple bars....mmmm

TheCommandTent

I would like to think I'll be available for this one but I am still waiting for the wife to tell me if we have plans for Friday night or not.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Bison

It's ok TCT.  Sign up and if you cannot make it it's no big deal.  It's not like we're some hardcore group who bans people for missing the weekly raid or something.

Silent Disapproval Robot

I'm up for it but I have to work until 7pm PST tomorrow night so I won't get home until 7:45-8 ish.

Bison

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 15, 2012, 08:39:10 PM
I'm up for it but I have to work until 7pm PST tomorrow night so I won't get home until 7:45-8 ish.

I have no idea what time that equates to but sign up dude.

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on November 15, 2012, 08:40:47 PM

I'm thinking 2300 Eastern.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison

Quote from: LongBlade on November 15, 2012, 08:42:15 PM

Let's all be honest here.  By the time Gus figures out how to work his voice chat it'll be 2300 anyway.  :D

LongBlade

Quote from: Bison on November 15, 2012, 08:43:37 PM

Let's all be honest here.  By the time Gus figures out how to work his voice chat it'll be 2300 anyway.  :D

And by that you mean the year 2300.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

TheCommandTent

Quoted for truth  8)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Bison

Quote from: LongBlade on November 15, 2012, 08:44:16 PM

And by that you mean the year 2300.
Well I didn't calculate in the time to figure out which button to push to talk but yeah.

Gusington

All of you can kiss my fine black ass.

Later the better for me for MP. Gives me time to figure out how to turn my PC on.

How did I become the Mike Eckenfels of the modern day group?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd