Rising Storm

Started by Gusington, July 07, 2013, 06:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

So is there more MP interest?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

I picked it up this week. Maybe you'll see me...SHOOTING YOU RIGHT IN THE HOPES AND DREAMS!  :o 8)

Gusington

^Ha like I have any left...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I've been wanting to pick this up but keep missing the sales on it. Is it that good? I assume so if you guys have bought it.

I miss the days of the old crew getting on BF1942 and playing the Iwo Jima map. It was great fun running over people with Jeeps and knocking bots over like bowling pins. Don't know if Mr. Cobb remembers that or not, LOL. :)

Gusington

If you buy, I will buy it. You go first! I would have expected Banzai Kat to have jumped in at the alpha stage, though :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Get in there, you losers! Unless the game is too much for you...wouldn't want your poor hearts to explode because you can't take it...

Gusington

Still waiting...but it does look like more Grogs are buying in.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on August 03, 2013, 05:30:15 PM
Still waiting...but it does look like more Grogs are buying in.

I think it's adorable that you're pretending you might not buy a game. It's cute.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I will within a week or two. Just haven't had the time for games. Starting a new job next week too, so I'll have to see how much of my time is taken up...hopefully not as much as it is now.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on August 04, 2013, 04:25:41 PM
^Still haven't. Punk.

You're simply postponing inevitability.

Gusington

Still purchase free as of this moment.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on August 05, 2013, 07:45:46 AM
Still purchase free as of this moment.

Wow. Two more whole days. Truly a stand the likes of which the world has never seen.  ;D

Silent Disapproval Robot

I got my first 10-kill artillery strike a few days ago on the Hanto map.  Awesome!  Nothing like the sight of ten torsos and 40 limbs raining down into the creek in front of your trench to brighten your day.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 05, 2013, 03:26:33 PM
I got my first 10-kill artillery strike a few days ago on the Hanto map.  Awesome!  Nothing like the sight of ten torsos and 40 limbs raining down into the creek in front of your trench to brighten your day.

Except when you run over all of them going 60+ MPH in a Jeep or Kubelwagen...