Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Any game that makes you love and shat at the same time, has to be a good one.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

It is. If you like horror even a little, you'll enjoy it. They struck a great balance between environments and creatures that can shred the player to pieces while giving the player a great arsenal to equip and fight back with.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Getting very close to the end. I am about half way through this factory level...this is the only horror game I can recall with tanks in it. The whole level looks amazing. I can only imagine how a FPS set in Stalingrad would look given this kind of love and amount of resources.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I would be lost staring at the mountains.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FlickJax

DetCord

Texture work (liveries) for the K-4 in BoX.

Texture work for an F4 WIP mod. Unreleased as of now.

W8taminute

Really nice textures!  Those must have taken quite a long time to do, especially the Fallout 4 mod.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

DetCord

Quote from: W8taminute on November 19, 2021, 11:38:31 AM
Really nice textures!  Those must have taken quite a long time to do, especially the Fallout 4 mod.

Cheers!

The F4 stuff is new to me. I've only recently started messing around with the game.

al_infierno

Snagged my first major victory in the French and Indian War JTS title.  Overran the froggy fort with hordes of provincial musketeers backed up by cannon support.  Took about a 5:1 ratio of infantry losses, much of which probably came from the last few rounds after I pierced the fort and my tactics devolved into a mass human wave

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

nelmsm

Quote from: al_infierno on November 26, 2021, 03:13:03 AM
Snagged my first major victory in the French and Indian War JTS title.  Overran the froggy fort with hordes of provincial musketeers backed up by cannon support.  Took about a 5:1 ratio of infantry losses, much of which probably came from the last few rounds after I pierced the fort and my tactics devolved into a mass human wave

Well done!!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Behold the face of terror.  The spawn of my The Sims 4 character, based on a tabletop campaign character called Dope Boy Johnny, and a random attractive Sim woman.  This face is what I expect to see before I die, such a hellspawn I've inadvertently created.

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

W8taminute

Oh wow that's pretty cool al.  I've been seeing a lot of YouTube videos about various JTS games.  Looks like they are well done and fun to play. 

What say you Grogs?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

Quote from: W8taminute on December 26, 2021, 10:07:20 AM
Oh wow that's pretty cool al.  I've been seeing a lot of YouTube videos about various JTS games.  Looks like they are well done and fun to play. 

What say you Grogs?

JTS games are top of their class IMO, one of the few wargames where the entire series always stays on my hard drive.  The controls and UI take a bit of getting used to but it's a breeze to play once you're used to it.  Highly recommended.

Just to show a bit how much I dig JTS games, here's the collection of icons on my desktop O0

Quote from: Gusington on December 26, 2021, 01:20:42 PM
Jesus that is a giant face.

For a slightly less terrifying snapshot, here's the Dope Boy household complete with Johnny's bag o' cash and baseball bat by the front door for quick access!

- MengJiao