Next Up from Shiro Games...

Started by Gusington, August 30, 2021, 01:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

...who you may remember from Northgard fame...they bring us Wartales! Looks quite good:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1527950/Wartales/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Looks promising, always wanted tp try Northgard was it any good?

devoncop

Open world, middle ages TURN BASED combat RPG....👍👍👍

Count me VERY interested.

Wishlisted.

Thanks for the heads up Gus.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

Surely. Yes I liked Northgard...it is deceivingly complex.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

This has entered early access on steam, some crashing being noted but some positive comments so far. (I haven't purchased)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1527950/Wartales/

Gusington

I almost purchased yesterday but held back...waiting for someone here to go first :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Quote from: Gusington on December 02, 2021, 09:57:01 AM
I almost purchased yesterday but held back...waiting for someone here to go first :)

LOL Gus, same as :)

Zulu1966

Purchased. For early access it is really good. Great graphics. Not had a crash which some others complain about.

Need to read what's missing in early access but looks a fine detailed game.

Yes think Battle Brothers, without the heads. Couldn't get on with those heads.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Anguille

FlickJax

Quote from: Zulu1966 on December 03, 2021, 04:52:54 AM

Purchased. For early access it is really good. Great graphics. Not had a crash which some others complain about.

Need to read what's missing in early access but looks a fine detailed game.

Yes think Battle Brothers, without the heads. Couldn't get on with those heads.

Thanks Zulu

Gusington

Thank you Zulu - the only reason I haven't purchased Battle Brothers is because of those f'n heads hahaha.

How is the difficulty with WarTales? I loved Shadow Tactics but that game was difficult.

There are some discounts floating around for WarTales for whoever is interested...I think Gamesplanet has it on sale for 10% off.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Zulu1966

Quote from: Gusington on December 03, 2021, 09:49:53 AM
Thank you Zulu - the only reason I haven't purchased Battle Brothers is because of those f'n heads hahaha.

How is the difficulty with WarTales? I loved Shadow Tactics but that game was difficult.

There are some discounts floating around for WarTales for whoever is interested...I think Gamesplanet has it on sale for 10% off.

Seems fairly standard stuff for these types of games. Combat is reasonably straight forward though relatively bloody.

Not that far into it though. Its quite detailed and has crafting.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Gusington

Thanks - keep posting your impressions! My finger is on the purchasing trigger for this one :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd