The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Showing as $31.99 here in the States, but still best price.   I doubt Matrixgames/Slitherine will beat this price  during the holiday sale.  Tempting...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Rayfer

Quote from: Pete Dero on November 03, 2021, 12:10:22 PM
Amazon's Prime Gaming Hub reveals new freebies for Prime Gaming (Amazon Prime) subscribers.

Dragon Age: Inquisition on Origin. Offer ends Nov 30.
    Control Ultimate Edition: Full Game for PC on GOG.com. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider - Full Game + Bonus Content on Epic Games Store. Offer ends Nov 14.
    Puzzle Agent 2. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Secret Files: Sam Peters. Offer ends Dec 1.
    BAFL - Brakes Are For Losers. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Liberated. Offer ends Dec 1.
    Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter. Offer ends Dec 1.

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Thanks PD....I grabbed Control, downloading it now. 

Gusington

^Control is a great, bizarre title. Get ready for a nutty ride!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

So Cyberpunk 2077 is 50% off on both GOG and Humble for the next week or so.

At that price I feel good taking the plunge.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

^I saw that too, and JH loved it. But I'm not ready yet.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

demjansk1942

Epic games has a free game being offered on the 25 on retro arcade games.

steve58

Quote from: demjansk1942 on November 23, 2021, 04:28:34 AM

demjansk1942, do you have a link?  Thx
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sigwolf

Quote from: steve58 on November 23, 2021, 09:51:15 AM
Quote from: demjansk1942 on November 23, 2021, 04:28:34 AM

demjansk1942, do you have a link?  Thx
I wouldn't get too excited.  It's a "welcome pack" for a free to play upcoming game called Antstream Arcade.  $14.99 worth of "gems" that are in-game currency to play the games.  Looks like a typical freemium scam, at best.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

demjansk1942

I downloaded and was looking for the game in my library and couldn't find it.  I realized that it was gems!  What the hell are gems?  I thought it was old games available.  I got scammed on that one, at least it didn't cost me any money but need to read more carefully.  Sorry guys

They did have a free game of hunting

WallysWorld

FYI that the game Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is free until the 14th to download and keep on Steam: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Toonces

Is the bundle worth picking up?  I've never played Dying Light.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sigwolf

Quote from: Toonces on December 09, 2021, 09:40:28 PM
Is the bundle worth picking up?  I've never played Dying Light.
The Techland bundle?   Ehh.  Gunslinger is awesome, but you can get it for free.  The first two COJ's are  good, but very dated.  If you don't have the nostalgia factor, I'm not sure they're worth a playthrough today.  Dying Light is a lot of fun.  The rest of the bundle is meh.

Best bet, Dying Light Platinum for $14.99 and Gunslinger for free, and save some money on skipping the rest of the bundle.

demjansk1942

I think Prison Architect is free for the next week on Epic.