Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^It does, similar to other TW games. The UI is dense with info, so it takes time to absorb everything the player needs to do. I had a breakthrough last night and thought I started to get traction...only to have the game recommend I lower the difficulty of the campaign component to 'easy.'

:/

I told it to 'f' off. So with a combo of troops present, 'government reforms' and the proper buildings, I have stopped the bleed of happiness and have begun to expand again.

The battles are slightly arcadey but overall I am enjoying Three Kingdoms was more than I expected. Can't wait to try out Troy! I feel like my love for TW has been reborn.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^Oh yeah, I forgot about those 'government reforms'.  That's kind of the new tech tree I guess.

Anytime love is rekindled for a TW game is a good time indeed. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

At first I was like 'I have no clue where to begin. After about 3-4 hours things started to click. Longer than it used to take but at least it happened. And every now and then, very rarely, Three Kingdoms throws the player a nut...after the nut it recommended I lower the difficulty again! May as well say 'you suck.' But I'm enjoying it anyway.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I've never had a game tell me to tone down the difficulty.  I'm gonna have to purposefully play this game badly and see if I get that same message. 

Might as well be telling you to...

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Gusington

Yeah it's not a feature I like, especially when I am under the impression I am holding my own!

There have been a lot of other AI factions that got wiped out in this campaign...did they get messages that they sucked before or after they got wiped out?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Quote from: Gusington on April 20, 2022, 11:22:01 AM
Yeah it's not a feature I like, especially when I am under the impression I am holding my own!

There have been a lot of other AI factions that got wiped out in this campaign...did they get messages that they sucked before or after they got wiped out?
AI's will be truly sentient when they start trash talking each other!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MOS:96B2P

Combat Mission Black Sea.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Troy: A Total War Saga...denser and more concentrated on the Trojan era of the Aegean. Not as much fun as Old World right now but it is very atmospheric.

This was an 'oh sh*t' moment.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^Looks like they're about to make a massive landing on your shores.

Gusington

I just did the same in the islands in the southeast.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Well in order to relieve the shame I feel from getting beat in Old World as Persia, I started a Rome Total War Remastered campaign with the RTR: Imperium Surrectum mod as Syracuse. Twice. They are ranked as a 'Hard' campaign and both times I was slaughtered by either the Romans or Carthage. Not good for my confidence but good for some atmospheric screen shots. One unit of Syracusan hoplites became heroes when they took out almost half a Carthaginian army on one of my walls during a siege. My troops are on the left, Carthage is on the right.

May try Bactria next...Syracuse is pretty impossible  :buck2:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

sigh   [img width=1200][/img ]
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

Thrones of Britannia. OK, I can see how this game's gonna be fun. Here, King Flann of Mide awaits his foes, the dastardly Dyflin-ders in the, 'Shield Castle' formation.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.