Just Can't Fix Stupid

Started by bayonetbrant, March 30, 2012, 10:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

If someone is going to be THAT stupid, they deserve what they get. Government involvement is absolutely stupider.

Centurion40

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 08, 2015, 11:21:24 AM
If someone is going to be THAT stupid, they deserve what they get. Government involvement is absolutely stupider.

O0
Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

That's just too funny!  I belly laughed for five minutes after reading that!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

^I saw that the other day. At first, I didn't believe it could be legit.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

mirth

Could be worse. They didn't use an SS pic  ::)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 22, 2015, 10:03:07 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 22, 2015, 09:53:50 AM
oy vey...

http://m.abc17news.com/news/jefferson-city-newspaper-apologizes-for-funeral-chapel-ad/34262000

Hahahahahaha...what a bunch of retards in that Production Department.

Someone made a good point in the comments. The funeral home should have received a proof before the ad ran. If they did, it's as much their fault as the paper's.

BanzaiCat

Good point. Even if some dumbass intern or young idiot did that, there's also supposed to be a damn editor that you'd think has some gray matter between the ears.

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 22, 2015, 10:15:15 AM
Good point. Even if some dumbass intern or young idiot did that, there's also supposed to be a damn editor that you'd think has some gray matter between the ears.

Yep. Apparently the ball was dropped multiple times.

LongBlade

Those who don't remember the lessons of history are doomed to publish them.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on July 22, 2015, 10:09:30 AM
Could be worse. They didn't use an SS pic  ::)

I'm actually somewhat surprised that the news story didn't refer to the German soldier as a Nazi. I realize there's a fine line between Wehrmacht soldiery and being a full-on Nazi in some minds, but not all German soldiers were all in with ol' toothbrush-face.

Steelgrave

My jaw just dropped so far I'm gonna have to watch for ants......

That's about as stupid as I can imagine ever seeing.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.