South China Sea Heats Up

Started by ArizonaTank, June 06, 2022, 02:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

At least it isn't going Fatal Attraction on you! -- there are reports of that actually happening. (By 'actually' I mean 'by text', though it may still count as psychological ops.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Sir Slash

And, they plan to rename it, "Ping's Pond". Or, "The South China Sea--FOREVER".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Didn't that map also claim some Russian territory? Those two river islands?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"

ArizonaTank

Nice Wall Street Journal explainer on how a Chinese invasion of Taiwan might play out using a board based wargame. 

The scary part (besides the fact that US forces are engaged), is that China decides to attack US bases in Japan.

Interesting stuff, makes me want to pull out my copy of GMT's "Next War: Taiwan."
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"

GDS_Starfury

it would be kind of funny to watch the combined US and Japanese navies wreck the PLAN.  :pirate:

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

nelmsm

Quote from: ArizonaTank on March 12, 2024, 03:47:50 PMNice Wall Street Journal explainer on how a Chinese invasion of Taiwan might play out using a board based wargame. 

The scary part (besides the fact that US forces are engaged), is that China decides to attack US bases in Japan.

Interesting stuff, makes me want to pull out my copy of GMT's "Next War: Taiwan."

I'll be happy when they have the reprint of that available and I can get a copy. 

Skoop

I saw a clip months back where part of force 2030 rebuild has the marines launching land based tomahawks from atolls in the south China sea.  Marines lose their tanks, but gain batteries of tomahawks.  Seems like China's worse nightmare. 

GDS_Starfury

what I told you those Tomahawks use Marines as cluster munitions....