Main Menu

HA! I finished it!

Started by MetalDog, February 11, 2015, 11:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Congrats on the Win, Gus!  Tuaregs everywhere CELEBRATE.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Is that what you get when you win the game?  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

You'll have to win and find out :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I did not take a screen shot but after about 33 hours, I won the main God of War campaign. Loved it, and there are extra missions still open for when Northgard finally frustrates me enough and I haven't quite yet had my fill of Norse myths.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Way to go Gus! Congrats on the win. :notworthy:

Gusington

Thanks Slash.

And after 7 hours wouldn't you know that Northgard frustrated me. Tons of hectic micromanaging.

Good game, but I am not quick enough to be good at it. Yet.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

ArizonaTank

Finished Dishonored Death of the Outsider.

But to be honest, it was a rather short game. 
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Gusington

^I love the Dishonored series. Not enjoying Redfall getting raked over the coals the last few days.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

I won my first Distant Worlds 2 game a few weeks back.  To be honest, I probably could have won it about 100 turns sooner if I'd just gone to war earlier.  I think I need to turn the difficulty level up next time I play, but it was nice seeing the Human-Ackdarian Alliance win the game.

W8taminute

Nice job FarAway!  I like DW2 and will have to finish my current game someday.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Congrats Sooner and Az. Tank! Way to show them digital enemies how we roll at the Grogs.  :CTF:

Gusington

Just finished Mafia Definitive Edition. Probably one of the Top 10 games I have ever played since I was a kid in the 1980s. It is what I dreamed King of Chicago (Cinemaware) would have been like. Absolute classic.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Well done Gus...been awhile since anyone posted here about finishing a game.  Are we all just not finishing games or are we just not posting when we do?  For me...I haven't finished a full game in a long time.  But does finishing a senerio in a game with many senarios count as finishing a game?