The B-21 Raider

Started by GDS_Starfury, December 02, 2022, 05:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Now we know why UFOs are saucer shaped....
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

solops

Sure looks like a B-2b to me, probably with all new avionics, engine and eccm/ecm.

Or maybe it is just a new paint job. Should have used red with a couple of white racing stripes.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

bobarossa

I believe they stated it was physically smaller than the B-2.

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

solops

Shrinkage. Too much bleach and hot water.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Redwolf

I take two. Always good to have a spare.

Sir Slash

Do they really want to name this plane after a football team that can't make .500?  :grin:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Definitely do not rename it the Aaron Rogers.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

When the radar screen shows nothing, but there are bombs falling... whats in a name?

They could call it Late for Dinner for all that it matters . :beam_up:

Gusington

^Then definitely call it Aaron Rogers if you like Late for Dinner.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Or, they could call it the, "Did you hear something...BOOM".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

Cue a mash up of Willie Nelsen's Blue Skies with some death metal

Gusington

^I was thinking maybe some John Denver + some death metal but either way it's Jenius[tm]  :RockOn:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

I think they should call it "Boss Music".

As in, "Why is the boss music starting up? WHY IS THE BOSS MUSIC STARTING U--!?"

What this tells us, of course, is that the bombers two generations after this are operating now.  :Nerd:

...and tells the Chinese, and Russians, too, in case they need to know.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!