Panzer Campaigns 4.03 Updates – Western Front Released!

Started by Strela, March 11, 2023, 04:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strela

Hi everyone.

With the new Panzer Campaigns - Philippines '44 title out we have started the process of updating our Panzer Campaigns/First World War Campaigns/Modern Campaigns to the latest 4.03 versions.

The six Western Front titles are the first cabs off the rank! Read more here: https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/panzer-campaigns-4-03-updates-western-front

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

-budd-

Thank you WDS, all locked and loaded. I'm a having great time with Philippines 44 at the moment  :303bayo: 
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Strela

Thanks Budd, to be honest we have been pleasantly surprised with the response to Philippines '44. It's a niche campaign, rarely covered in simulations before and we thought players might shy away.

That hasn't been the case and there has been a lot of positive commentary since release.

I personally did a review of all the scenarios before publishing and was surprised how varied they were. I can't thing of another campaign where both sides did paradrops during the course of the fighting.

There are not many campaigns in the Pacific that we can do at this scale, but it does work for the Philippines.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Strela on March 11, 2023, 07:30:06 PMThanks Budd, to be honest we have been pleasantly surprised with the response to Philippines '44. It's a niche campaign, rarely covered in simulations before and we thought players might shy away.

That hasn't been the case and there has been a lot of positive commentary since release.

I personally did a review of all the scenarios before publishing and was surprised how varied they were. I can't thing of another campaign where both sides did paradrops during the course of the fighting.

There are not many campaigns in the Pacific that we can do at this scale, but it does work for the Philippines.

There aren't too many games covering the pacific, period...and I think that is a big reason why people are being drawn to the new title.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 11, 2023, 07:38:05 PMThere aren't too many games covering the pacific, period...and I think that is a big reason why people are being drawn to the new title.

Now if we could just get a game covering the land battle in Okinawa.

Japanese Giretsu paradrop, Chocolate Drop Hill, Maeda Escarpment, Sugar Loaf, The Shuri Line
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!