Avengers: Infinity War

Started by mirth, July 15, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

...and people say, "Jesus Christ, BC"

JasonPratt

Yeah, I seriously don't understand that, either.

On the other hand, a lot of that post is empty space between words, so -- not as detailed as some of my other things.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

I hear R2D2 and C3PO are defecting to Marvel. They want more money and tight leather costumes.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 29, 2018, 10:52:09 PM
I hear R2D2 and C3PO are defecting to Marvel. They want more money and tight leather costumes.

They're all owned by Disney now, so... :)

RedArgo

Saw it yesterday with my boys, packed house at 3:30 on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.  We all thought it is was really good.  Probably my favorite MCU movie so far.

OJsDad

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4393

'Avengers: Infinity War' Opens with Record Shattering $250M Domestically & $630M Worldwide'
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

JasonPratt

I feel like I won't watch it again until Av4 is almost out, even though I'm sure I'll buy it for my MCU collection. It reaalllly needs the sequel for proper appreciation.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

I gotta see it again. I was so stunned at the ending I think I missed half of who got ash-ified.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

Please disregard the above post. I thought I had the spoiler post by mistake. Don't look at it. Don't read it. Cause it don't contain nothing real. I made it all up. Funny, see?  :pullhair:

JudgeDredd

Me and the kid are going to see it again tonight and probably go and see it in 3D next weekend. I'm not a fan of 3D, but it looks like a film that might benefit from 3D.
Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

I thought 3D might be a good choice for a second viewing too. Some excellent CGI.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

"Show me the Vibraniummmm"!   #:-)

BanzaiCat

No, if it came out in the 90s, then Captain America would have been this.