More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

^That is truly a man's edible arrangement.  It pretty much has a little bit of everything we all love including a big bag of fries.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

panzerde

Quote from: mirth on May 06, 2014, 09:38:49 AM
We recently have a user submit a ticket about a laptop not working. Turns out she was mistaking the docking station for the actual laptop, which wasn't attached to the docking station or even in the office at all.

Astonishingly, I've had that happen as well. Difficult to believe any one person is that clueless, let alone that it may happen semi-frequently.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

GDS_Starfury

have you met humanity?  ???

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

mirth

Mostly I'm left wondering how people get themselves out of bed, dress themselves, and find their way to the office each day. Forget about actually being productive if they arrive.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

mirth

mirth

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

this one is for me and Mirth.  or Mirth and I.
fu Brant.  ;)