More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Come now... there's no kneed for that.

BanzaiCat

No need to get saucy, Barthheart.

Barthheart

Be good... or you'll get sent to your mushroom.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Marty Ward

You guys are just so cheesy.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

And a few of you are quite crusty, too
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

I must get a pizza de action.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Marty Ward

Is this the Domino effect at work here?
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

BanzaiCat

Yes, especially because you have to Papa in the John once you eat that crap.

mirth

Windigo

:o    The profous pizza pun promiscuity partaken, proxies particular paranormal parambulation pageants.    :o
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Ubercat

I spent almost 8 years making pizza for a living. In fact, the best pizza my wife ever had was made by me. Nevertheless, no pins will be rolling off my tongue in this thread.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell