More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Oh, you want to talk 80s cheese?

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Pete Dero

As the Battle of the Bulge rages on, an American tank unit gets trapped behind Nazi lines. With just hours before the bombs of Operation Ardennes Fury fall, the tank's commander makes the risky decision to rescue an orphanage.

trailrunner

Quote from: Pete Dero on October 29, 2017, 01:21:02 PM
As the Battle of the Bulge rages on, an American tank unit gets trapped behind Nazi lines. With just hours before the bombs of Operation Ardennes Fury fall, the tank's commander makes the risky decision to rescue an orphanage.

And here I was thinking that the Battle of the Bulge happened in the winter.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

trailrunner

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

trailrunner

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you

And if they did intersect, isn't that with AND without you?  Bono also couldn't live in the parts that don't intersect?

Staggerwing

Quote from: trailrunner on October 29, 2017, 01:30:02 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on October 29, 2017, 01:21:02 PM

And here I was thinking that the Battle of the Bulge happened in the winter.

That was just propaganda from the Association of Ardennes Winter Sports Operators.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Tpek

Quote from: Steelgrave on October 29, 2017, 11:50:43 AM
Quote from: mirth on October 29, 2017, 11:31:00 AM
What would have happened if Marty banged Lorraine and become his own father?

I think Heinlein wrote something like that in one of his novels  :coolsmiley:

All You Zombies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Zombies

EDIT: Also had a terrible movie based upon it:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2397535/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Nefaro

Quote from: BanzaiCat on October 29, 2017, 12:39:37 PM

It was still entertaining as hell, thanks to Rifftrax. Some movies I can't watch without some kind of riff treatment. MANOS is a perfect example of that.

The Manos one is legendary.   :2funny:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Nefaro on October 29, 2017, 06:10:07 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on October 29, 2017, 12:39:37 PM

It was still entertaining as hell, thanks to Rifftrax. Some movies I can't watch without some kind of riff treatment. MANOS is a perfect example of that.

The Manos one is legendary.   :2funny:

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2150-5-things-i-learned-as-child-star-worst-movie-ever.html
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Hopefully the Manos prequel will be done soon.

besilarius

Never realised that Clint Eastwood could fly a Chinook.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

Clint Eastwood would jump out of the chinook and ride the spider. Then teach it to drink beer and beat-up bikers. "Right Turn Clyde".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.