More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Nefaro on April 10, 2018, 03:03:28 PM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on April 04, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
These last few posts reminded me of this hilariously sad clip.

ROFL

It's funny because it's the norm now.  See it constantly.   :buck2:
Come on now. I love baseball - but it can be like watching paint dry  ^-^
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Watching paint dry is more exciting!

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

That article came out when I was in middle school. I remember how I laughed for literally hours at the panel at lower right, with the guy getting all his facial features knocked off.  :2funny:

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 18, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

ROFL

Been saying that all my days.  The reason I rarely watched baseball games.

Nevertheless, I don't think the venue would matter much regarding the phone addiction on display.  It would've been happening nearly anywhere.  :D

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Nefaro on April 18, 2018, 12:57:41 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 18, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

ROFL

Been saying that all my days.  The reason I rarely watched baseball games.

Nevertheless, I don't think the venue would matter much regarding the phone addiction on display.  It would've been happening nearly anywhere.  :D

Happens in class all the time
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

I guess it's the same whether you're in class or at a baseball game - if you paid to get in and you choose to sit there and play on your phone, so be it. Totally different consequences of course, but their choice to make.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant