Prison Guard Pregnant With Cop Killer’s Child

Started by mirth, February 05, 2013, 03:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

Tough to wrap one's brain around this:

"I took a chance because I was so vulnerable and wanted to be loved and now I am carrying his child," Ms. Gonzalez said in one of the calls, to an inmate at another prison with whom she also shared a romance. "Why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope."

That poor baby. I hope he never has to know who his real parents are.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

LongBlade

Quote from: mirth on February 05, 2013, 03:45:33 PM
Tough to wrap one's brain around this:

"I took a chance because I was so vulnerable and wanted to be loved and now I am carrying his child," Ms. Gonzalez said in one of the calls, to an inmate at another prison with whom she also shared a romance. "Why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope."

That poor baby. I hope he never has to know who his real parents are.

No doubt. Talk about bad examples.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

So this prison guard, did she ever work as a maid in the Schwarzenegger household?
Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sigma One

Maybe she was tired of the bar scene and wanted to switch to the behind-the-bars scene.

bayonetbrant

learning all about the (jail)birds and the bees
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sigma One

She's going to deal with that baby for 9 months to life.

bob48

Adds a whole new meaning to the expression 'banged-up'
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!