The Man Who Shot Bin Laden

Started by bayonetbrant, February 12, 2013, 11:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

They don't ID him by name, but it's a very good article about the personal price these guys pay for their work

http://www.esquire.com/print-this/man-who-shot-osama-bin-laden-0313?page=all
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MIGMaster

Yeah - Kinda interesting. I notice some commentators are saying he should "buck up" he knew what he was getting into, but these are probably Piers Morgan types....

bayonetbrant

favorite quote from the article so far

QuoteShe asked me why I was so calm. I told her, We do this every night. We go to a house, we fuck with some people, and we leave. This is just a longer flight.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Longdan

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 12, 2013, 12:49:16 PM
favorite quote from the article so far

QuoteShe asked me why I was so calm. I told her, We do this every night. We go to a house, we fuck with some people, and we leave. This is just a longer flight.

Lots of people do that.
digni enim sunt interdicunt