For FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, Yesterday at 02:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Mostly:

- Horizon
- Star Trek infinite
- Stellaris

And I am giving a new attempt at Fields of Glory Empire with Carthage. I wish I wasn't that lazy to read the manual.

Destraex

Quote from: Phantom on Today at 06:44:14 AMBoard gaming - finishing off an excellent game of Colonial Twilight then the difficult choice of whether to establish Great Britain as a republic with Cruel Necessity or just blow shit up with Panzer Command. Decisions, decisions...

Are these all solo games or are you attending a home to play with a group of friends?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

bobarossa

Shadow Empire.  If I can assimilate two nearby large minors (90k pop each) I may be able to put up a fight against the giant major that is currently friendly with me but is theocratic.  Who knows when their god will demand my head.

Tanaka

Dominions 6 MP game. I think Asphodel is my favorite nation now they are a lot of fun after the changes made finally. They used to suck so bad.

Also SCACW for my ACW fix...Need more practice after the Colonel gave me a lot of trouble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHhEIZlmXo4&list=PLNFRq_HE2d_Xt6WKtOe71T9dz20IYWL8t&index=1