Pictures of Greatness!

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, June 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

How do you get in? There's no doors.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 30, 2022, 01:23:33 AM
is that a metaphor?

I would have guessed they got in through the back door. Now that's more of a metaphor   <:-)
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

Bonus points if you can tell me what kind of tank this cat is riding on.  (Ok I know if you're a true grog this is an easy question but still...for fun anyway)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Pete Dero

Tiger tank 131

Original photo without the cat (added by Photoshop) :

W8taminute

Quote from: Pete Dero on May 18, 2023, 12:23:56 PMTiger tank 131

Original photo without the cat (added by Photoshop) :

Very nice!  I see you did your detective work.  :ThumbsUp:
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

^Groggiest posts of the day  :cool:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

something about to get very fucking dead.

Sir Slash

You got to a have a good camera to get that. Really good.  :shocked:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

a great lense and a LOT of time and bad shots

Gusington

A few days ago The Wife and I were driving about 2 minutes from our house when a hawk which looked very very similar to the above flew about 10 feet above my windshield carrying it's dinner. We could see the tail of it's dinner but couldn't tell if it was still alive :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Where I worked once there was a long, dark road leading to the compound. At night owls would sit on the powerline poles and swoop-down to grab mice or small rabbits when your headlights would let them see them. Scared the shit out of me first time it happened. In the dark you can't see them coming and they look enormous.