Warhammer 40,000 Boltgun

Started by Jarhead0331, March 21, 2023, 09:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Holy $hit! This looks awesome!!!

QuoteLoad up your Boltgun and plunge into battle headfirst! Experience a perfect blend of Warhammer 40,000, classic, frenetic FPS gameplay and the stylish visuals of your favourite 90's retro shooters.

Play a battle-hardened Space Marine on a perilous mission across the galaxy, as they battle against the Chaos Space Marines and daemons of Chaos.

In glorious boomer shooter style, unleash your devastating Space Marine arsenal as you blast through an explosion of sprites, pixels and blood. Run, jump and charge across huge levels to shoot, shred and slice the worst heretics across the galaxy!

• Dive into a visceral combat experience, complete with viciously satisfying gunplay, high mobility and buckets of blood to reward your skills
• Dominate the battlefield with the awesome firepower and heavy metal of a Space Marine's devastating arsenal
• Experience the ultimate homage to retro shooters, blending stylish visuals with fluid, modern FPS gameplay

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2005010/Warhammer_40000_Boltgun/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

-budd-

Yea, I'll be playing this sooner or later. Wonder what engine there using. Thanks for the heads up. Wish listed
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Dammit Carl!

(Eyes the Deathwing stuff just bought)

It's like they are standing right behind me.

Gusington

That trailer was socially engineered to make me cry, even though in 1999 I was already 25 :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Another step circling closer to a proper reboot of EA's Space Hulk adaptation....  :Dreamer:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Thomm

Quote from: -budd- on March 21, 2023, 05:35:42 PMWonder what engine they are using.
It says 'Unreal Engine' in the credits.

Destraex

Looks like doom incarnate. I guess space marine 2 is the go if you want a AAA version. Games where a lone space marine wanders around kinda bore me. Give me DOW IV.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao