Great to see Tapatalk support, but...

Started by Yskonyn, November 01, 2014, 03:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

the forum doesn't show up in the paid variant of Tapatalk, called Tapatalk Pro. Any idea why this is?  :uglystupid2: :knuppel2:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

on what device doesnt it show up.  it works fine on my Samsung S3.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

I don't know why not - I plugged in the stock module for Tapatalk and registered with their site.

There's not a huge groundswell of "ohmygawdIgottahavethisorelse" here for Tapatalk, so if it gets to be too much of a problem, I'm going to unplug it
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

I almost exclusively navigate into the forums from the unread posts page and that doesn't show up in Tapatalk so I have only used it a few times.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Yskonyn

Ok. :)

Well navigating to the forum in the browser on either my iPhone or my iPad, I get a notification telling me that the forum is Tapatalk enabled.
It points to the Tapatalk free app.

I have the paid version already installed, but in there I cannot locate the Grogheads forums.
It only turns up Total War Center, RPG codex and Quarter to Three which have a reference link to an articel on the GH site.
It's just weird that it doesn't show up in the 'full app' as opposed to the 'free app'.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."