Google Earth Pro Free

Started by bbmike, February 03, 2015, 05:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

Yeah, I saw that on the CNET Cheapskate newsletter. Pro regularly retails for $400 and has better resolution on many of the sat images. I wonder if google has plans to monetize GE Pro in some different way.

Here's the direct link: https://geoauth.google.com/gev0/free_trial.html.

Note to downloaders: ignore all the sign up fields and use the link at the top in the yellow bar to D/L instantly.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

Wait...the URL says "free_trial." Does that mean this is only a 30 day freebie?

Staggerwing

One never knows but there is a license key listed in the bar across the download page: "GEPFREE"
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Silent Disapproval Robot

It's free but it's the 2013 version so there's not a lot more on offer than you get with basic Google Earth right now.

BanzaiCat

Grabbed it. Thank you for the heads-up. Looks awesome.