Main Menu

Heh--loo

Started by egg_salad, September 23, 2015, 12:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

egg_salad

Greetings.  Some shill keeps posting in Enrico's box, so I decided to come over here.

I am mostly a board gamer / wargamer.  Currently in Combat Commander Europe and Empire of the Sun Tournaments and I am really enjoying both.  I am also in a PBEM game of 1830 and I am getting my ass handed to me, but there is a lot of smack talk, so it is fun.

I've been known to meme it up, so I like that it seems like a thing here.

My real name is Mike and I am sometimes known as the duck, for very stupid reasons.
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer

bob48

Greetings, Mike the Duck.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Greetings, egg_salad!  Not only are you a delicious concoction put between two pieces of bread, but, you get out of the way good, too!  Two skills sorely lacking here.  You will be a valuable addition here :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

Wecome! 1830? Wasn't that the game Markshot always talked about? And what ever happened to Markshot?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

egg_salad

Bison

Howdy.  I'm quite jealous of you if you are playing Combat Commander on a regular basis.

Bison

egg_salad

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

panzerde

Laughing Ayatollahs joking about nuclear weapons. I'd say His Duckiness has been well and truly welcomed.  O0

Have a seat Mike and grab yourself some peach schnapps.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

BanzaiCat

Yeah, drinking helps process some of the things posted on these pages. Welcome aboard!

egg_salad

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 23, 2015, 08:28:45 PM
Yeah, drinking helps process some of the things posted on these pages. Welcome aboard!

Good thing I never drink...

except when I am breathing.

Sir Slash

Welcome to the Grogs Egg-Salad. Always happy to have more nutrition offered here amongst this Beer and Wings Bunch.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 23, 2015, 10:55:17 PM
Welcome to the Grogs Egg-Salad. Always happy to have more nutrition offered here amongst this Beer and Wings Bunch.

Only here could egg salad be seen as 'nutritious'.

Welcome aboard, ES. Forget nutrition...let's get drunk...again...always!