Main Menu

Started by eyebiter, May 15, 2012, 08:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

^Yeah, I was surprised they were allowed to attack anything at all or even to launch armed aircraft.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

they probably were told to notify the population in the area via dropped leaflet that they were going to hit the area (48 hours would be sporting I am thinking). Someone probably screwed up and didn't write the notification in Somali. As a result they sucessfully dest6royed some noteable targets.

I am certain that the UN official who drafted up the ROE was promptly canned for this awkward bit about not specifying what language to write on the leaflet. 
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth

^I think you're onto something, Windi.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MIGMaster

Probably the best thing to do would be to drop Megan Fox pics and then hit all the bunched-up fuckers with a MOAB. You gotta admit it would make great YouTube footage !

mirth

Quote from: MIGMaster on May 15, 2012, 05:23:34 PM
Probably the best thing to do would be to drop Megan Fox pics and then hit all the bunched-up fuckers with a MOAB. You gotta admit it would make great YouTube footage !

The best thing to do would be to drop Megan Fox followed by a MOAB.

Windigo

Quote from: mirth on May 15, 2012, 09:50:51 PM
Quote from: MIGMaster on May 15, 2012, 05:23:34 PM

The best thing to do would be to drop Megan Fox followed by a MOAB.

it would be a great sacrifice but I think we could do it....  but I think Charlize T. would be better bait (only because I like megan more from a visual perspective)
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Drop pallets of rubber vajayjays with grenades in them.

Somalia would be a good base for air over Yemen. Seize it.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598