Philly Cop Shot -- In The Name of Islam

Started by OJsDad, January 08, 2016, 03:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

A Philly cop was shot over night.

The suspect, 30-year-old Edward Archer, told homicide investigators he "pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah, and that is the reason he was called upon to do this," Captain James Clark revealed.

But don't worry, this isn't a terrorist attack. 

The gun he used was stolen from the police in 2012. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/08/suspect-in-pa-cop-ambush-said-acted-in-name-islam-police-confirm.html?intcmp=hpbt4
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

Those damned--- GUNS--- strike again. Evil devices, they look so innocent just sitting there. Until our backs are turned. Then they strike.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest

Prayers for a speedy recovery. Horrific.

Glad to see no one around here is exploiting this to further their political agendas.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

Reports say that considering the amount of shots the officer took, he is in good shape, awake and aware.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

Yeah the officer is fortunate. And got a few shots off of his own.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

like the guy in paris with the fake bomb belt and meat cleaver - are a lot of people too afraid to commit suicide now grabbing black flags and trying to kill someone so they can be offed?

Staggerwing

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 09, 2016, 06:00:02 AM
like the guy in paris with the fake bomb belt and meat cleaver - are a lot of people too afraid to commit suicide now grabbing black flags and trying to kill someone so they can be offed?

Here in the States that's called 'Suicide by Cop'.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Also "moron" and a host of other curse words.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jejo68

Quote from: Gusington on January 09, 2016, 10:42:15 AM
Also "moron" and a host of other curse words.

I recent that, its an insult to genuine morons

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd