Iranian sailors chase off pirates attacking U.S. ship

Started by 0kult13, May 25, 2012, 01:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Okult the Iranians have already threatened to use whatever they have to destroy Israel. I don't understand what you don't understand about that. And do remember the Iran-Iraq War? Everything both sides had was used, including poison gas. The only reason the Iranians haven't used nukes is because they don't have any and I would like to keep it that way.

Why do you hate the West so much Okult?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: LongBlade on May 26, 2012, 05:42:50 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on May 26, 2012, 11:51:57 AM
Why should everyone have guns? Neither makes sense to me.

Not everyone should. Just US citizens, who have it guaranteed as a right.

That's not quite fair... Canadians should have as many guns as they want in case the commies take the snowshoe route. Also, Scots need to be prepared for English aggression and the Flemish might want a few militia units in case the next referendum pokes a finger in the Francophone eye. We may want to consider arming Sealand as well and signing it on as an ally in case we need a base to counter Viking raiders.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: Gusington on May 26, 2012, 05:55:03 PM
Okult the Iranians have already threatened to use whatever they have to destroy Israel. I don't understand what you don't understand about that. And do remember the Iran-Iraq War? Everything both sides had was used, including poison gas. The only reason the Iranians haven't used nukes is because they don't have any and I would like to keep it that way.

Don't forget that many officially branded terrorist organizations get funding, weapons, everything from Iran.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 26, 2012, 07:05:36 PM

That's not quite fair... Canadians should have as many guns as they want in case the commies take the snowshoe route. Also, Scots need to be prepared for English aggression and the Flemish might want a few militia units in case the next referendum pokes a finger in the Francophone eye. We may want to consider arming Sealand as well and signing it on as an ally in case we need a base to counter Viking raiders.

A competency licence is needed. Something to keep the rejects that show up on some TV shows from having them.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

0kult13

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on May 26, 2012, 08:41:36 PM

Don't forget that many officially branded terrorist organizations get funding, weapons, everything from Iran.

Like the IRA ?

0kult13

I dont hate the west, i love the west. I just hate the control the international banking has and how they guide our thinking.     

undercovergeek

genuine curiousity - not trolling, and certainly not related to guns - just a question - is anyone allowed to change the constitution?

Silent Disapproval Robot

Changing it requires sooo much work!  That's why Bush jr and Obama decided it was more efficient to ignore the bits that were in their way. 

Keunert

I don't think that Ahmedinejad's rhetoric is sponsored by the Deutsche Bank or by Goldman Sachs.
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

0kult13

Quote from: Keunert on May 27, 2012, 02:53:02 PM
I don't think that Ahmedinejad's rhetoric is sponsored by the Deutsche Bank or by Goldman Sachs.

They all in 'da club'

Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

The Puss

Also, Scots need to be prepared for English aggression

Are you having a laugh? That mob has ran too many times to mention.
Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant
Si vis pacem, para bellum

0kult13

Quote from: The Puss on May 28, 2012, 03:58:05 PM
Also, Scots need to be prepared for English aggression

Are you having a laugh? That mob has ran too many times to mention.

+1 , should read the other way round  ;D

Gusington

Let's move this thread out of tin foil hat territory.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd