Why you dont buy Russian armor

Started by GDS_Starfury, June 08, 2012, 06:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

look toward the rear of the tank at the 5 second mark. You can see hot gasses shooting out of what is likely the penetration point .... who ever shot it at that close of range has got steel balls
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

MIGMaster

They probably hit it with a paintball gun given the quality of Russian armour.  ;)

Gusington

^I've been hit in the rear with a paintball gun and was spewing hot gasses for hours.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

^And your ass provides you with much better protection than Russian armor ever would.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

^It does. When I was fatter it provided even more cushioning.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rex Brynen

This wasn't a wheeled AFV, it was a tracked one. Judging from the shape of the front and and the road wheels (not to mention the title of the video!) it was a BMP.

Centurion40

Good eye.  But a coffin, by any other name....
Any time is a good time for pie.

bob48

Quote from: Rex Brynen on June 13, 2012, 12:40:42 PM
This wasn't a wheeled AFV, it was a tracked one. Judging from the shape of the front and and the road wheels (not to mention the title of the video!) it was a BMP.

Agreed, no doubt a BMP1.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

GDS_Starfury

we may all be wrong on this one.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Capn Darwin

I think T-55 or T-62. The gun is too long for a BMP1, too large a diameter for a BMP-2. I the bottom animation watch for the smoke billowing out just as the turret brews up.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Staggerwing

It's possible if the turret is reversed, pointing the gun to the rear. Star and I are definitely wrong as the turret is too big and the 'road wheels' don't include the slight spacing between the second and third set that the BTR series had. Wheels also look too big for a T-62 and turret too small for a T-55. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a T-72 of some kind based on road wheel size and turret size relative to hull/wheels.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

junk2drive

Azzurri

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 09, 2012, 07:44:08 PM
Quote from: Electric_Strawberry on June 09, 2012, 09:29:26 AM
I'm so fixated on Starfury's avatar...yes...spectacular...very spectacular.

you can just tell that they're real.

They are all fake to me unless I can touch 'em, suck 'em or both 'em!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Azzurri on June 25, 2012, 12:08:27 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 09, 2012, 07:44:08 PM
Quote from: Electric_Strawberry on June 09, 2012, 09:29:26 AM
I'm so fixated on Starfury's avatar...yes...spectacular...very spectacular.

you can just tell that they're real.

They are all fake to me unless I can touch 'em, suck 'em or both 'em!

All y'all - let's get off the boob comments and back on topic, pls

thx!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers