Pictures of Greatness!

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, June 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Quote from: Gusington on May 04, 2021, 11:50:22 AM
It's the thought that counts on May 4.

...and SW game sales :bd:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Beautiful!  What an incredible planet we live on.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/16/rare-glass-octopus-filmed-in-remote-corner-of-pacific-ocean/

p.s.  anyone else waiting for USS Enterprise (Star Trek version) to show up?   :DD
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

Cool! I'm glad I was 100% sober when I watched that.  :wow:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 17, 2021, 09:47:52 PM
...I was 100% sober when I watched that.  :wow:

Nobody believes that.

Sir Slash

Would you go for 75%? How about above 50?  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Disclaimer: for coolness purposes only

Modern day interpretation of the armor of God. 

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

steve58

Ever wonder what it'd look like to see a tornado forming directly above you?

https://twitter.com/NickKrasz_Wx/status/1531804246047395841

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Sir Slash

I see the sniper... Ohh, I'm dead!  :buck2:

steve58

Sir Slash

Damn! I hope that pilot got some kind of medal for that.  :clap:

W8taminute

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58