640 Pounds of Explosives Stolen in Pennsylvania

Started by Labbug, April 18, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MIGMaster

Sir Slash

I was home all weekend. With witnesses. And my witnesses have witnesses. Anyone know what C4 is going for on E-Bay right now?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Now you are really on "The List"....  :hide:

bbmike

No, he'll be okay!  It was 640 pounds of explosives,  not ex-lax!  :hide:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 18, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
I was home all weekend. With witnesses. And my witnesses have witnesses. Anyone know what C4 is going for on E-Bay right now?

Weren't you looking around for a 'dirty bomb' last week?

You must be putting Ebay through it's paces lately.

Sir Slash

If I want a Dirty Bomb, all I need do is look in my clothes hamper the day before wash day. After Chili-Dog Night, my BVD's could be outlawed in 35 countries.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Every time I have referred to Guam since 1987 I was channeling that scene. Thank you.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

There was a line like that from the movie Turner & Hooch (Tom Hanks, I think 1989 or so).

QuoteIf you're in the Air Force and you're not in flight school, it means you're scraping bird shit off of some runway in Guam for two years.

;D

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I've never made it all the way through Turner & Hooch.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus