Please Read - Important Changes at Grogheads

Started by Jarhead0331, September 07, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

But you said we could go out and play after we took a nap. :-\
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MikeGER

Wellcome to the Hotel Grogifornia   ^-^

"Relax," said the admin
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave
;D

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Steelgrave

^I figured it was even money that link was to "Hotel California" or to "Two Goats One Cup". 

joram

I know I'm late to the game but wish you the best Brant!  Appreciate everything you've done here. 

Boggit

Blimey! I cannot believe I have just stumbled on this when someone emailed me that Brant had left. I guess you had your reasons Brant, but know that you will be missed. Best of luck to you and my wishes for your success in the future. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Steelgrave

So as part of the Grogheads management overhaul, I caught this exclusive "behind-the-scenes" pic of Jarhead giving Gusinton a little pep talk before the big announcement:

Gus is such a cutie!

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Funny - that's what the rest of us have been saying......................... ;)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Steelgrave

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 21, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
Where's the pic? I don't see anything!

Did you break the website already, Jarhead? The rest of us see it.   8)

trailrunner