So I bought an ebike...

Started by Toonces, December 31, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

On impulse, I picked up a little 800w electric scooter. Holy $hit is it a blast zipping around my neighborhood. i feel like i get a bit of exercise too when I get off of it just simply from maintaining balance while riding around. I must look hilarious on the little thing though as I cruise around at 20 mph, especially when I'm wearing my German style Stahlhelm as if I was riding a Harley. lol  The only problem I have is going up hills...it hates my guts on hills. Barely makes it up and I sometimes need to hop off and walk.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^I will pay money for video of this.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Does it have a rack for your AR-15 JH? If not, we know what to get you for X-Mas.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on February 17, 2022, 02:52:38 PM
^I will pay money for video of this.

Hmmmm...how much?

This can be arranged.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Name your price. Stahlhelm must be clearly visible.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 17, 2022, 02:09:37 PM
On impulse, I picked up a little 800w electric scooter. Holy $hit is it a blast zipping around my neighborhood. i feel like i get a bit of exercise too when I get off of it just simply from maintaining balance while riding around. I must look hilarious on the little thing though as I cruise around at 20 mph, especially when I'm wearing my German style Stahlhelm as if I was riding a Harley. lol  The only problem I have is going up hills...it hates my guts on hills. Barely makes it up and I sometimes need to hop off and walk.

Best part about people on scooters is when they lean down as far as they can get in order to go faster (at least, in their heads, maybe).

Bitch!  You on a scooter!  You ain't going nowhere fast!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

JH needs and electrified version of this   :D

Gusington

^Haha perfect - that's basically what I assumed he had anyway.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on February 18, 2022, 11:58:08 AM
^Haha perfect - that's basically what I assumed he had anyway.

Exactly.

-and one of those would be the bee's knees to putt around the farm on.