Author Topic: U.S. Space Force  (Read 3508 times)

Offline Con

• Man-at-Arms
Re: U.S. Space Force
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2019, 12:26:56 PM »
No. We need "The Roof".
That made me laugh

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2019, 01:49:21 PM »
And then what about the underground aliens? How you gonna stop them when they tunnel up from their secret base under Mt. Rushmore? OH! Wait, you're all not supposed to know about that.  #:-)   Quick, everybody pretend we're still talking about the Space Force.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline SirAndrewD

• Condottieri
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2019, 01:56:37 PM »
And then what about the underground aliens? How you gonna stop them when they tunnel up from their secret base under Mt. Rushmore? OH! Wait, you're all not supposed to know about that.  #:-)   Quick, everybody pretend we're still talking about the Space Force.

Don't be foolish.  There are no underground aliens.  How can there be when the earth is flat?

Offline DoctorQuest

• Condottieri
  • I'm not a real doctor.
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 02:31:41 PM »

No issues. We just build "The Floor".
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2019, 03:28:01 PM »
And now we're reaching 7 Days to Die territory.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Staggerwing

• Blunderbuster
  • "Today your love... tomorrow the World!"
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2019, 05:03:01 PM »
No. We need "The Roof".

No issues. We just build "The Floor".

And how long into the procurement&production phase will we go before someone points out that the designers forgot to include "The Bathroom"?
Vituđ ér enn - eđa hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Offline Toonces

• Global Moderator
  • Arquebusier
  • Yvan eht nioj!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2019, 06:46:16 PM »
I'm pretty sure this thread just won the internet for the day.

Brother Grogs, I salute you!   :notworthy:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2019, 09:16:55 PM »
I would like to plead a case for a special steel clad 15 ft. barrier fenced 'Mother-In-Law' room if I may. Thank you.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline steve58

• Landsknecht
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell

If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you’re probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time.   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Offline steve58

• Landsknecht
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2020, 02:22:02 PM »
Its official, because USA SF has a flag. O0  (flag unfurling at ~2:28 mark).  I thought we wuz done using roman numerals as dates...

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 02:24:38 PM by steve58 »
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell

If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you’re probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time.   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2020, 08:37:09 PM »
In space, no one can hear you unfurl.

Offline Dammit Carl!

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2020, 12:37:04 AM »
Gotta look up that gobblygook in the middle of Chief's rank patch there.

All we need now is that huge, 2 person Air Force sword to make in to the pic for maximum cringe.

Offline steve58

• Landsknecht