Main Menu

Need Another Desktop

Started by airboy, August 26, 2020, 05:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

My budget is half that, literally. But with 6k the PC gaming world of desktops is your oyster.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Our new Gaming Lord arises!  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

^ I think "gaming jester" is more appropriate.  A high end machine to play mid to low end computer resource games sounds like a jester instead of a lord. 

Sir Slash

How about a, 'High End Machine' for a..... 'High End Guy' then?  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 27, 2020, 11:49:03 AM
How about a, 'High End Machine' for a..... 'High End Guy' then?  :coolsmiley:

For the guy that doesn't drink his bottom shelf, plastic bottle bourbon from a chipped glass?
Insert witty comment here.

airboy

Attached is a pdf of the Falcon NW I'm considering.  Price includes a 27" monitor and keyboard - but not shipping.

Those of you who know what you are doing - look this over to see if I need to change anything.  This machine is probably not as good as my other Falcon, but I don't want to haul my desktop machine back and forth.

This also has a 1T Samsung SSD drive in the 2.5" slot and a 1T Western Digital data drive in the SS2 slot which is not on the printed pretty pdf I downloaded.

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 27, 2020, 09:01:26 AM
Quote from: airboy on August 27, 2020, 03:29:40 AM
My budget is 6k max including monitor and Windows Office.

SIX THOUSAND!?!?!?!

Yeah...I could buy 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 of what I'm playing on for that