Main Menu

Controller for pc

Started by fran, October 03, 2020, 08:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fran

Hi,

Do any of you use a controller for pc games?

I was thinking of getting xbox controller for pc.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: fran on October 03, 2020, 08:27:58 AM
Hi,

Do any of you use a controller for pc games?

I was thinking of getting xbox controller for pc.

Yes, I use an xbox controller, have for many years and works great for the type of games I play.  Might not work for every game type (i.e. complicated flight sims, etc.) but I use for sports games, shooters, etc.

fran

Thanks, I was thinking of using it for GTA5, got it on Epic and never played that version.

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

W8taminute

I use an XBOX controller to play games like Euro/American Truck Simulator.  I also use both a flight stick and the XBOX controller to play IL2 BOX games where the controller is used to manage the less than frequently used aircraft controls like engine cowl flaps, radiator cooling, etc.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Quote from: steve58 on October 03, 2020, 11:20:44 AM
@GR if you have access to a 3D printer, you can make this  :)

https://hackaday.com/2020/09/25/xbox-controller-gets-snap-on-joystick-from-clever-3d-printed-design/

Holy $hit, that's impressive. I might just try that out for $hits and giggles.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18