Interesting YouTube videos

Started by Toonces, July 20, 2021, 09:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

Alright, so I thought Steve58 started a thread like this, but I can't find it so here goes. (If I find Steve's thread (did I dream it?) I'll merge them).

I watch a lot of YouTube, and I'm consistently amazed at the interesting stuff you can find on there.  So, with no rules at all other than it has to be interesting, I figured I'd start a thread to consolidate some of our Groghead findings.

Except for these rules:
1.  No overt politics.
2.  No overt religion.

Otherwise, show us those unusual videos you've found.

This one, to start it off, I found from a link on Yahoo's homepage.  This knucklehead has a whole channel of this nonsense, and once you watch one, it's hard to stop.  Kinda like a Lay's potato chip.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

I saw that vid. I watch a lot of YouTube too. Some crazy shit out there.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

People doing amazing shit and hot chicks.  What's not to like?

Lotti Fuehrscheim

a bad ass old organ

Restoring ...

Making ...

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

Fascinating...

I read a book by the same title, with Werner Goldberg depicted on the cover. That a "Mischling" would be used by the Nazis as an exemplar of the ideal in German and Aryan soldiery is proof, in my opinion, that the universe has a very cruel and peculiar sense of humor.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

steve58

This song has got way more history than I ever realized...

And of course I have to include the Animals' version.

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

^One of my favorite songs of all time! The 'video' of the Animals is creepy as hell. Can't put my finger on why. It's always made me edgy. Maybe its because all the band members are staring directly into the camera. I dunno...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on August 25, 2021, 10:17:43 AM
^One of my favorite songs of all time! The 'video' of the Animals is creepy as hell. Can't put my finger on why. It's always made me edgy. Maybe its because all the band members are staring directly into the camera. I dunno...

You know...you actually look a little like Eric Burdon.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

I...I never thought of that. This is getting to be a little more creepy than my usual Wednesday. Must look closer.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Holy f*ck I do look like him! It always bothered me that the drummer didn't spit his gum out too. You're being filmed, man!! Come on.

If I were 25 in 1964 The Animals would have been one of my favorite bands, no doubt. Very modern and ahead of their time.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I had a buddy who did Karaoke at a local bar way back and when I got off work I'd drop by. He knew I loved that song and always spotted me when I walked in and drug me up on stage to sing it with him. It's a tough song to sing sober I can tell you. After a couple of shots, it gets a lot easier, and funnier.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

No video Gus. That was so long ago there maybe some clay tablets it's recorded on though. The local bar was much more of a Country & Western type place so we had to add a line about a truck or a dog to keep from having to run for the door.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.