Main Menu

US versus China

Started by UN Weapons Inspector, October 05, 2021, 07:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubercat

So no one is going to react to Starfury's little joke?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Ubercat on October 06, 2021, 12:15:48 PM
So no one is going to react to Starfury's little joke?

No. He is just Beijing for attention.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

^Oh JH you just Shanghaied this conversation. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Con

He cant stop taking about Wonton Destruction

Sir Slash

Believe I'll just Peking Duck the whole subject.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Con

As Picard says "Make it Tso"

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Sir Slash

:hide:  That one's worthy of the Poo Poo Platter.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Uberhaus

Are we Guoanbu(ck) to making puns?  :D  We'll that was rather forced, even for me.

z1812

Reading all of these tiresome puns have made me thirsty...................I am of to the Pub to Taiwan on.

Sir Slash

Now, I need a drink too.  #:-)

Gusington

I thought the last 5-6 were pretty good. I must be losing my mind or getting old or both.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

UN Weapons Inspector

I hoped this will be mature conversation about true possibility of mankind bringing itself on the brink of mutual destruction. Sadly, I was wrong. My only hope is that yours president nuclear launching codes are stroganoff.

Sir Slash

That could be considered a very goulash assessment of the situation. Not to make hash of this thread.  ::)

W8taminute

^^No we all understand the implications of what could happen if war does break out between China and the US over Taiwan.  No one wants to believe that something bad could happen but if it does happen I know the guys around here would be able to cope. 

My personal belief is that there is going to be a war.  The Chinese are very good at playing the long game and when they are finally ready after taking years of preparation on anything they work on they hit hard and very hard.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk