Russia's War Against Ukraine

Started by ArizonaTank, November 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Id say that our allies in Iraq and Afghanistan were are are very solid on the international level.
the locals were what sucked.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

FarAway Sooner

Yes.  Our allies from outside the country were pretty good.  As good as one should reasonably hope for in a situation like that.

But the allies that matter the most are the ones you hope to leave to themselves to run their own country someday.  THOSE are the allies who form the foundation of almost anything else you're trying to do, unless your goal is just to kill "the enemy".  In that sense, our arming of the Taliban was a smashing success!   <:-)

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Skoop

Pretty good clip, any idea what part of the front or how recent that is ?

GDS_Starfury

I think in from mid November somewhere in the Donbass.

Pete Dero

https://twitter.com/Igor_from_Kyiv_/status/1609178660937818115

Putin is so afraid of meeting real people that he invites actors and figureheads for his photo shoots.

Staggerwing

Poorly disguised body guard detail? Each one with a special deadly skill?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Con

They are highly trained in Defenestration

Quote from: Staggerwing on December 31, 2022, 03:00:27 PM
Poorly disguised body guard detail? Each one with a special deadly skill?

Staggerwing

Quote from: Con on December 31, 2022, 03:26:52 PM
They are highly trained in Defenestration

And chemically cardioverting a pesky normal sinus rhythm.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

it the closing hours of 2022 a new turret toss champion crosses the line.
Happy New Year!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1609297245131739136

Crossroads

Happy New Year, Grogs! Keep your feet dry and support Ukraine  :hug: <:-)

https://twitter.com/Official_NAFO/status/1609338254012354561
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

fran

Interview with returned Brit from Ukraine

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I guess over there, a card just doesn't cut it.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

I like how they struck when they knew all those shits would be stuck watching putins shitty New Years show.
fuck them.  :buck2: