A Man Without a Country? :)

Started by steve58, December 26, 2012, 04:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

I dont know if youve earned the right to make fun of Canadistanians even if you are one.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Longdan

digni enim sunt interdicunt

jejo68

Just talked to a friend of mine about gun control

He proposed you guys make a gun free zone around the president and send home security. If that works you can make gunfree zones in all schools.

Just a thought  :)

LongBlade

Yeah, jejo, the irony of that has been noted elsewhere.

Guys on TV calling for gun control work in high rise buildings protected by people...with guns. They don't own guns because they can afford to hire people to carry them. Not everyone has that luxury.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Longdan

Face it boys.  There are some idiots and hypocrites and defectives and homosexuals and dirtbags
who want gun control.  There are some idiots and hypocrites and defectives and homosexuals and
dirtbags who want total gun freedom.  Desiring one or the other does not put a person into one
of those categories or another.  Most people want something in between.  Nobody here agrees
everyone should have access to any gun they choose.  Nobody here agrees that nobody should
be allowed access to firearms.  So it appears to be a matter of degree.
That there is so much name calling and outright vituperation indicates this is a very EMOTIONALLY
charged debate hence VERY short on rational thought.
There is an old canard in Kannookistan: "Never attempt to discuss gunlaw with an American."
It is like religion and politics at the dinner table.
digni enim sunt interdicunt