US Army's last tanks depart from Germany

Started by GDS_Starfury, April 04, 2013, 11:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Longdan

You know the way you guys carry on with your Aquaman fetish, ...well it makes me curious.
Maybe I should begin to look more seriously at Aquaman, even though I have "known" he was the lamest
since I was a kid.  Sometimes what we "know" just ain't true.  I shall now study Aquaman even though I still like girls.
And machinery.  And guns.  And beer.  Which reminds me......
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on April 06, 2013, 07:15:20 PM
Ask him about his Nerf sword injury. Horrific.

I used to be an adventurer like you - until I took a nerf sword to the heel.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

LongBlade

Quote from: Longdan on April 07, 2013, 11:49:59 AM
You know the way you guys carry on with your Aquaman fetish, ...well it makes me curious.
Maybe I should begin to look more seriously at Aquaman, even though I have "known" he was the lamest
since I was a kid.  Sometimes what we "know" just ain't true.  I shall now study Aquaman even though I still like girls.
And machinery.  And guns.  And beer.  Which reminds me......

Aquaman and the New 52. You won't be sorry.

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on April 05, 2013, 07:53:26 AM
Hmm...makes me wonder who, if anyone, is planning on replacing them. Are the germans fielding more of their own now? Are the Russians eyeing everything with a greedy Cold War mentality? Are the French looking across the border and.quietly whispering "finally...no we can plan our revenge, again."

Russia has oil and gas to use as tools of influence over the EU, who needs tanks when you can freeze your enemy?
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

LongBlade

Quote from: Windigo on April 09, 2013, 10:47:41 AM
Hmm...makes me wonder who, if anyone, is planning on replacing them. Are the germans fielding more of their own now? Are the Russians eyeing everything with a greedy Cold War mentality? Are the French looking across the border and.quietly whispering "finally...no we can plan our revenge, again."

Russia has oil and gas to use as tools of influence over the EU, who needs tanks when you can freeze your enemy?

+1

Although...if the Ruskies get too stingy with that fuel the Germans might just decide they need some tanks to roll into those gas fields and loosen the flow. It's been a good long time since they gave that strategy a try. Who knows if they might do it again?

mirth

I suspect it would be a little harder for them to get through Poland this time.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Oh yeah? Why? If the Germans were to go crazy then let them go really crazy. Everything 1939 is new again.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

well Polish Lepoard 2s might make that proposition more difficult now.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

I think the Heer is pretty small these days. Lots of downsizing after reunification. And I imagine the Poles would make a better show of it now than they did in '39. Didn't they have to do a lot of modernizing to gain NATO membership?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Longdan

Quote from: LongBlade on April 09, 2013, 12:18:35 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 09, 2013, 10:47:41 AM

+1

Although...if the Ruskies get too stingy with that fuel the Germans might just decide they need some tanks to roll into those gas fields and loosen the flow. It's been a good long time since they gave that strategy a try. Who knows if they might do it again?

To think you would even suggest such a thing!  It is a horrible slur on all Germans.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on April 09, 2013, 01:28:06 PM
Oh yeah? Why? If the Germans were to go crazy then let them go really crazy. Everything 1939 is new again.

If the Ruskies decide to clamp down on gas distribution the Poles might just want in on some 1939 action themselves. It'll be a whole new Molotov-Ribbentrop deal but this time it'll be dividing the spoils of Russia's gas fields between Poland and Germany.

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth