Khartoum & Zulu Mod for Napoleon Total War

Started by Gusington, May 01, 2013, 09:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

This is a bit of a stretch, I know. This Khartoum & Zulu mod is only available via torrent online, and in two tries tonight I already came very close to catching viruses. So I don't trust these torrents. Does anyone here have the files for this mod that I could somehow acquire? Thanks all.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

spelk

I had the files, but sadly I lost them the other week when my laptop went up the swannie!  :(

They're quite big from what I remember, 1.1Gb+.

I think I got them from a link from the Total War Forums, but that was quite some time back...
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=368178

Staggerwing

Did you save your HardDrive, Spelk? Unless the drive itself is damaged there are ways to extract the data on there. You can buy a relatively inexpensive cable that lets you set the drive up as an external one on a new computer and you can easily access what is already on there.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Yeah because of the file size this mod is only hosted in online torrents. What really sucks is that I had the mod installed too, played it, loved it, and then had to remove it because of a tech problem with NTW. I originally downloaded the file off of TWC when they still hosted it. 'Wing do you think I could try some variation of what you posted above to find the files?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

spelk

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 02, 2013, 06:56:09 AM
Did you save your HardDrive, Spelk? Unless the drive itself is damaged there are ways to extract the data on there. You can buy a relatively inexpensive cable that lets you set the drive up as an external one on a new computer and you can easily access what is already on there.

Its been reformatted and has my new stuff on there, I'll check my backups but don't hold out too much hope!

Gusington

Is there a chance I still have it buried on my hard drive? How would I find it?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd