Main Menu

HELP - STEAM!!

Started by bob48, June 17, 2013, 04:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

If I don't buzz my cranium every ten days I look like a prematurely aged 14 year old.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

At least you can get into cinema's and only pay kids prices :-)

If I don't get my noggin trimmed I look like a reject from the Rolling Stones.

Damn - just got seven sorts of crap kicked outta me in FotS - several running sea battles, all of which I lost!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Did you not believe me when I said FOTS does not mess around?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

hes made me buy it too - i think its so i can empathise with him

bob48

Ah, I did give you heavy sales pitch about it, Geek - you won't regret it, its a super game. The fact that I suck at it is niether here nor there.

Fancy a bit of FotS MP Geek?

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on June 25, 2013, 03:27:12 PM
Ah, I did give you heavy sales pitch about it, Geek - you won't regret it, its a super game. The fact that I suck at it is niether here nor there.

Fancy a bit of FotS MP Geek?

sounds like a blast - i want to finish my vanilla SP campaign first tho

Boggit

Bob I think I lost you on the friends list, but you are showing up again. I recently some odd Steam issues too with it saying it had lost login info,but it was there all the time... weird!
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

bob48

^Yep - all seems normal again, for any given value of 'normal' that is  :D

'Clip those corners'

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd