So this is happening...

Started by Jarhead0331, January 30, 2024, 05:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I can't afford to look at this thread much more.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on January 31, 2024, 03:41:39 AMExtra weathering hides all the screw ups. 

What scale is that armor and the ships? I suspect they are quite small...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

The destroyers are 1/350 scale.  The smaller boats are 1/300.

The army stuff is 28mm.  I think that's around 1/56.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on January 31, 2024, 08:54:48 AMI can't afford to look at this thread much more.

You and me both.

Just one of my closets...

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

^Are those all built? You may have a problem.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on January 31, 2024, 11:11:17 AM^Are those all built? You may have a problem.

None of those are built, that's my problem.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Confirmed, good luck. Help is available. But not here.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on January 31, 2024, 11:37:40 AMConfirmed, good luck. Help is available. But not here.

Good news is the newest of those I bought in 2002. My problem is I need to refresh my paints and get a new double action airbrush.  Just never found the time.

Toonces

That is really impressive SDR.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

SirAndrewD

Well, if SDR gets to show his I get to show mine.  Keep in mind this was all work of the under 25 version of me...

And of course the reason I stopped doing historicals.  Really need to get the duster out...

W8taminute

You truly are a grog because you have an M11/39 tank on display.  Your average Joe doesn't even know what that is. 

Respect meter just jumped up 5 points for you Haha!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

How is the under 25 version of you (D) different than the current version?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

The dangly bits didn't hit the toilet water when you sat down at 25?

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on January 31, 2024, 04:55:33 PMHow is the under 25 version of you (D) different than the current version?

More hair, better shape, worse resume not as good of a modeler/painter.

Quote from: W8taminute on January 31, 2024, 04:34:27 PMYou truly are a grog because you have an M11/39 tank on display. 

M13/40 actually.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk