2021 Matrix Holiday Sale Has Started

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 24, 2021, 05:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on November 29, 2021, 10:23:34 AM
And wouldn't you know it I just got my 9th anniversary coupon! I hope I can apply it to CM: Cold War...

To the best of my knowledge, the coupon is good to use with anything in their catalog as long as used within the deadline.

Gusington

Sweet. It's like they were reading our collective hive-mind.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Redwolf

How do I find out when my account was created?

Geezer

Quote from: Redwolf on November 29, 2021, 11:23:19 AM

Log in to My Page at either Matrix or Slitherine.  Fourth selection on the right is your anniversary coupons with your anniversary date.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Gusington

...and I keep getting an error in my shopping cart over at Matrix. It just reads 'error shopping cart.' Anyone else deal with this?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Redwolf

Quote from: Geezer on November 29, 2021, 12:05:17 PM

Log in to My Page at either Matrix or Slitherine.  Fourth selection on the right is your anniversary coupons with your anniversary date.

I did that, it doesn't have a join date.

Geezer

Quote from: Redwolf on November 29, 2021, 03:07:18 PM
Quote from: Geezer on November 29, 2021, 12:05:17 PM

I did that, it doesn't have a join date.

You don't see any date under your coupons, or you don't have any previous coupons?
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Redwolf

Right, I have previous coupon email. Apparently I also have 2 accounts. Hurrah. But none of them are inside the Christmas timeline.

Geezer

demjansk1942

Get on the forum and send a ticket to one of them.  I had the same problem a few years ago with two different accounts.  Now, when I go to my home page and look at the anniversary coupons they are on the same date.  Now I have this date memorized.  They will fix it for you.  They need the sales!

steve58

Quote from: Rekim on November 28, 2021, 02:53:36 PM
I thought so too however, the store applied the code I received last January to my purchase earlier this week.

:timeout: Well of course I had to try this with my coupon code that expired this past Aug 30th...  :-" 

:wow: Picked up Warplan Pacific and CMO, for $30 total <:-) :clap: :bd:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Pete Dero

Quote from: steve58 on November 30, 2021, 12:11:43 PM
Quote from: Rekim on November 28, 2021, 02:53:36 PM
I thought so too however, the store applied the code I received last January to my purchase earlier this week.

:timeout: Well of course I had to try this with my coupon code that expired this past Aug 30th...  :-" 

:wow: Picked up Warplan Pacific and CMO, for $30 total <:-) :clap: :bd:

>:D  O0

Rekim

Quote from: steve58 on November 30, 2021, 12:11:43 PM
Picked up Warplan Pacific and CMO, for $30 total <:-) :clap: :bd:

Glad to hear it worked for you as well. That is a ton of wargaming for $30!

demjansk1942

You tried an old code and it worked?  Might try that

smittyohio

Quote from: demjansk1942 on December 01, 2021, 05:06:39 AM
You tried an old code and it worked?  Might try that

I tried one I'd gotten a few months back and it worked.   Seems ok to me since it's a little unfair that some people get theirs during the big year-end sales.