Main Menu

Killed by FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, September 29, 2023, 04:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 29, 2023, 09:27:13 PMI am trying to rekindle my love for all things Total War with the 1100 A.D. Mod for Rome 2. So far I'm good for a second date but not ready to take her home to meet Mom yet.  :embarrassed:   Have a great weekend Grogs.
Is that mod better than 1212ad for atilla total war?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

^It is more complete at this point and runs really smoothly. Submods are released for it regularly as well, like the 1177AD mod that covers the first Crusades. Additional factions are also introduced pretty regularly.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Quote from: Geezer on September 29, 2023, 06:34:39 PMAlso playing A Most Fearful Sacrifice boardgame on the three days of Gettysburg.

Would love to get this board game but I don't have space for a table big enough to handle the large map.  :embarrassed:  :embarrassed:

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Rayfer on October 01, 2023, 07:37:18 AM
Quote from: Geezer on September 29, 2023, 06:34:39 PMAlso playing A Most Fearful Sacrifice boardgame on the three days of Gettysburg.

Would love to get this board game but I don't have space for a table big enough to handle the large map.  :embarrassed:  :embarrassed:

Yep, me too....ever since it came out wanted to pull the trigger but I also have limited space, plus I would only play solo.  Don't think it has any solo rules but people say it still can be played that way.  But typically I don't enjoy playing as both sides where I would make all the decisions.

Anguille

Mostly Master of Orion CtS. Will play Horizon again as soon as the upgrade DLC is out.

Gusington

^Awesome avatar, LT.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Started watching Daniel Day Lewis's Lincoln movie.  Got me in the mood for ACW so I installed AGEOD's ACW2.  Hadn't played in years.  It is not a game you can play easily when you are distracted (I'm watching a friend's dog for the weekend).  Way too much to remember as you set up your turn.  Had some trouble getting it to run under Win10.  They say to run as adminstrator but I've had that fail too.  Just kept starting it until it ran(from one to four tries).  No crashes once it starts up so far.