Toonces can drive a car and surf

Started by steve58, April 04, 2022, 05:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

So, not only can Grogheads very own Toonces drive a car, but he can surf as well.   :))

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

JasonPratt

All the cats I've ever let upstairs have been fascinated with messing with my ability to play wargames. Which isn't quite the same as playing wargames. Or maybe it is, but in a more meta-level way!  >:D

Alas, I've yet to find a cat that plays strategy games, but a little black kitten we used to have just LOVED watching that ranger from the Shadow of Middle-Earth duology riding around on the large killer cats (I forget what they're called, not Graugs, those are the super-trollish things.) She'd walk all the way out to the tips of my toes and perch there meowing at the screen; then go do something else until the next time I picked up a steed and come back to watch the badass cat-thing on screen jumping around and murdering orcs! I never remembered to have my phone nearby to get photos or a film. (Alas, ran afoul of coyotes or something eventually outside; we have a tough neighborhood for cat survival, and I can't keep them inside...)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

Have to disagree Jason, cats whole lives are strategy games to make us Humans believe we are the masters and not the pets we really are. Great video.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.