A feel good thread

Started by GDS_Starfury, April 13, 2023, 01:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JasonPratt

In a true enigma of the mystical, today I somehow learned that there's an entire little genre of audio stress management recordings (ASMR) dedicated to kittens (and sometimes adult cats) eating raw meat.

Here is an example from one of the main content creators:

It's probably cuter to look at than to listen to.

But what about a crocodile tail?

As you might guess, this has also spawned a sub-sub genre taking an excerpt of the original video and adding kick-ass music to it. So, for example...

....I am honestly a little concerned what the algorithm will promote to me on the main YT page now...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Pete Dero

Quote from: JasonPratt on May 17, 2023, 12:47:11 PMIn a true enigma of the mystical, today I somehow learned that there's an entire little genre of audio stress management recordings (ASMR) dedicated to kittens (and sometimes adult cats) eating raw meat.

I must say they work : I get stress from watching  :grin:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Staggerwing

I thought that when an alligators closed its eyes it was to protect them as it was about to try and swallow struggling prey.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

That's probably why they've been trying to eat us all this time. They never knew we were good for scratching backs.  :doh:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Sir Slash

I tried that once at Sea World. Didn't work there either.  :doh:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Stairs. They are a difficult concept. They are not logical.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

kind of a false title, it just wanted in on the snuggles.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1661461805200203777

W8taminute

^Wow that guy is incredible with those animals.  He never even flinched. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

its certainly a apex snuggle puddle.

GDS_Starfury