More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Wait...There was a New Year? I thought everyone was shooting-off fireworks to celebrate me capturing Smolensk in WitE 1.  ???
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

the real war now will be over before you finish that WitE campaign.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

I am actually doing pretty well for my first full campaign. I gave the AI a boost in Difficulty Level above normal to make it more interesting and the AI Russkies are a real challenge. I'm enjoying the hell out of this game. As for the real war, it may last longer than one I'm playing. That's why I don't sweat it.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

W8taminute

^Haha!

I definitely styled myself as a panzer captain when I was 14.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

One of my favorite films as a kid.  :clap:

bobarossa

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 04, 2023, 03:00:29 PM
One of my favorite films as a kid.  :clap:
Was 9 when I saw it.  Enjoyed the movie but distinctly remember the trailer for Valley of the Dolls that came on before it!

Sir Slash

Oh Yeah! I remember that one too.  :D

W8taminute

Ok this isn't really a pix for a laugh but here goes....

A Klingon, a Scot, and a Russian walk into a bar and get into a fight.  Only the Klingon walks out.  That's because the Scot and the Russian stayed and kept on drinking. 

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

That's because, the needs of the two outweigh the needs of the one not drinking.  :martini:

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Sigwolf

I'm embarrassed to say it took me a second to really see what I was looking at, but holy crap, that is amazing.