Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Why is a Leo with Iron Cross markings flying a Dutch flag?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Staggerwing on January 26, 2023, 06:45:15 AMWhy is a Leo with Iron Cross markings flying a Dutch flag?

It's the 4./PzBtl 414 (Panzerbataillon 414), which is crewed with dutch tankers. The 2./- and 3./- are crewed with Bundeswehr tankers. All Leopard have german insignia (Iron Cross) and markings. Every 3rd CO of the battalion is dutch.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

GDS_Starfury

generational difference.

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Staggerwing

It's good to have a cousin with skills.

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

I have a feeling those in Ukrainian hands, will punch way above their weight class in theatre.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

I just a large batch of track commanders got to go through NTC over the last few months.

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

Sigwolf

The range of the engagement with that T-80 is incredible.

Windigo

I could have sworn one of those shots it took was a proximity blast into the treeline... oof

GDS_Starfury

I think all of them were based on the low velocity of the rounds.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 13, 2023, 04:03:42 PMI think all of them were based on the low velocity of the rounds.

That could be.
I saw a tweet of a Terminator firing it's 30mm rounds at a tree line. Saw several of the sahots ricochet weirdly after hitting trees...