B-29 Superfortress: Bombers Over Japan, 1944-1945 (Discussion Thread)

Started by BanzaiCat, August 20, 2014, 07:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

If it is still open I will fill the other waist gunner position. Always wanted to shoot a .50 cal!!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Shelldrake on August 22, 2014, 11:37:22 AM
If it is still open I will fill the other waist gunner position. Always wanted to shoot a .50 cal!!

Done!

That leaves us with a CFC and a Copilot still open.

Bob, didn't you say Geek might want in on this?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 22, 2014, 11:23:48 AM
Thanks, JH. Put you in the Radio Observer position. Will change it if you want; thought about CFC, might change you over to that if there's no other people wanting to sign up.

All, be sure to check back as I'll be updating the first post from time to time. I'll probably start a different thread to just post each Mission result, much the same as PE did for his B-17 AAR. Meantime we can use this thread to discuss whatever.

Yeah...I'll take CFC. I thought that was already taken.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

BanzaiCat

JasonPratt

And co-pilot for me!

I can flap the wings with my mind and push the plane along if the cockpit gets all shot up!  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

^ That's what you were over on the B-17, no?

Regardless, you got it.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

I suppose it depends on who's getting punished...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

BanzaiCat

Since nobody indicated a name yet I started putting together some nose art based on a few ideas.

First idea was going to be "Show Time" with a painted floozy taking off her bikini top.

But PUN-isher, I totally get and I'll try to figure something out.

mirth

mirth